How to connect K Factors + BookingLive
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and BookingLive automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking has been made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new event attendee is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is booked.Trigger
Triggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.
Triggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.
Triggers when a new transaction is completed.
Triggers when a new upsell is created.
Searches for a specific customer's details by email address
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and BookingLive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.