How to connect K Factors + Autopilot
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Autopilot automatically—no code required.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Activity OccurredTriggers when a new Autopilot activity occurs.Trigger
- Fields UpdatedTriggers when the specified field(s) of a record have been updated in your Autopilot account.Trigger
- New Record CreatedTriggers when a new record (contact or organization) has been added to your Autopilot account.Trigger
- Tag Added/RemovedTriggers when a tag has beed added to, or removed from, a record.Trigger
- Create Custom ActivityCreate a custom Activity for a person, optionally create a new record beforehand.Action
Create a new record (person, organization), or update an exisitng record in your Autopilot account.
Add or remove record (person, organization) tags.
Unsubscribe a person from all emails.
Search your Autopilot data for a record based on the provided field or optionally create one if none is found.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors + Autopilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.