How to connect K Factors + Amazon SQS
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Amazon SQS automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Amazon SQS
Create a new queue.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Amazon SQS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.