How to connect Jumplead + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Jumplead and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- Automation TriggeredTrigger when automation is executed.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or update an existing one using the given email address.Action
- Run Legacy AutomationRuns a legacy automation on a contact.Action
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow on a contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jumplead + YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.