Jumplead Help & Support
What Jumplead Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Automation Triggered - Trigger when automation is executed.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Run Workflow - Runs a workflow on a contact.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact or update an existing one using the given email address.
- Run Legacy Automation - Runs a legacy automation on a contact.
How to Get Started with Jumplead on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Jumplead with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is adding your Jumplead account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account.
We’ll ask you to create a name for your Jumplead account so you can easily recognize it within Zapier.
Once you’ve entered your account a name, you’ll be directed to Jumplead to authorise the connection to Zapier. If you’re not logged into Jumplead at this time, you’ll be prompted to log in before the Zapier authorization page.
Accepting the authorisation will add your Jumplead account to Zapier. Zapier will automatically test that your connection is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
Popular Things To Do With Jumplead
Common Problems with Jumplead
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message