How to connect Journey + Quire
Zapier lets you send info between Journey and Quire automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you complete a task.
Creates a new journal entry.
- Create Journal EntryCreates a new journal entry.Action
- Completed Task in ProjectTriggers when you complete a task.Trigger
- New Task in ProjectTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New Task CommentTriggers when you create a new task comment.Trigger
- Updated Task in ProjectTriggers when you update an existing task in a Quire project.Trigger
- Create TaskAdd a new task into a project.Action
- Create Task CommentCreates a Task CommentAction
- Update TaskUpdates an existing Task.Action
Finds an existing Quire task by task ID.
Finds an existing Quire task within a project(s).
Find an existing user in your Quire account.
Finds a Task in Project
- Step 1: Authenticate Journey + Quire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.