How to connect join.me + ScheduleOnce
Zapier lets you send info between join.me and ScheduleOnce automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Trigger
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingAction
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingAction
- Booking Lifecycle EventTriggers when a booking status is changed to one of the following: Scheduled, Rescheduled, Canceled, Completed, or No-show.Trigger
- Canceled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Canceled Booking (Rescheduled)Triggers when a booking is canceled and replaced by a rescheduled booking.Trigger
- Completed BookingTriggers when a booking is completed. Specifically, when the time window of the booking has passed.Trigger
- No-Show BookingTriggers when the status of a booking is changed to No-show.Trigger
Triggers when a booking is rescheduled.
Triggers when a new booking is scheduled.
- Step 1: Authenticate join.me and ScheduleOnce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
join.me by LogMeIn is the instant, intuitive online meeting and collaboration solution. With join.me users can share their screens, as well as host/attend audio and video meetings with ease. Integrate join.me into your workflow to save time, and stay connected with with coworkers and clients alike