How to connect join.me + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between join.me and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Trigger
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingAction
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingAction
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate join.me and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Gravity Forms Tutorials
join.me by LogMeIn is the instant, intuitive online meeting and collaboration solution. With join.me users can share their screens, as well as host/attend audio and video meetings with ease. Integrate join.me into your workflow to save time, and stay connected with with coworkers and clients alike