How to connect join.me + Cogsworth
Zapier lets you send info between join.me and Cogsworth automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Trigger
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingAction
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingAction
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is booked.Trigger
- Cancelled AppointmentTriggers when an appointment is cancelled.Trigger
- New Appointment RequestTriggers when a new appointment is requested and is pending approval.Trigger
- Appointment RescheduledTriggers when an appointment is rescheduled.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate join.me and Cogsworth.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
join.me by LogMeIn is the instant, intuitive online meeting and collaboration solution. With join.me users can share their screens, as well as host/attend audio and video meetings with ease. Integrate join.me into your workflow to save time, and stay connected with with coworkers and clients alike