How to connect JobNimbus + GTR
Zapier lets you send info between JobNimbus and GTR automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Activity CreatedTrigger when a new activity is created.Trigger
- Contact Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new contact is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Job Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new job is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates a new attachment.Action
- Create Contact (Legacy)Creates a new contact.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with Display Name.Action
- Update Contact (Legacy)Update an existing contact.Action
- Update ContactUpdate an existing contact with Display Name.Action
Search for a JobNimbus contact by Email.
Search for a JobNimbus contact by ID.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Maps new CRM lead unique-id with a GTR lead unique-id.
- Step 1: Authenticate JobNimbus and GTR.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.