How to connect Jira Software Cloud + Veem
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Software Cloud and Veem automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is created.Trigger
- New Issue (Via JQL)Triggers when a new issue is added that matches some JQL.Trigger
- Updated IssueTriggers when an existing issue is updated.Trigger
- Add Comment to IssueAdds a new comment to an issue.Action
- Add Watcher to IssueAdds a new watcher to an issue.Action
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Update IssueUpdates an existing issue.Action
- Find IssueSearches for an issue by summary or key.Action
- Jira Software Cloud
Finds an existing user.
Triggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.
Triggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.
Creates a contact.
Requests a payment.
Sends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Cloud and Veem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.