How to connect Jira Service Management + Kommunicate
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Service Management and Kommunicate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RequestTriggers when a request is created.Trigger
- Updated RequestTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a new request.Action
- Conversation CreatedTriggers when a new conversation/chat is initiated by a user.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created in Kommunicate.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when a new user is updated in Kommunicate.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Service Management and Kommunicate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.