How to connect Ivanti Service Manager + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Ivanti Service Manager and Yammer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Change RequestTriggers when an change request is created.Trigger
- New IncidentTriggers when an incident is created.Trigger
- New Service RequestTriggers when an service request is created.Trigger
- Create Change RequestCreates a new change request.Action
- Create IncidentCreates a new incident.Action
- Add Incident NoteAdds an incident note.Action
- Create Service RequestCreates a new service request.Action
- New MessageTriggers when new messages are posted.Trigger
Create a new Feed Story.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ivanti Service Manager and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.