When you start creating a iRefer Zap, you will be asked to connect your iRefer account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your iRefer API key.
To locate your API Key in your iRefer account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your iRefer account at https://app.irefer.io
- Click on your campaign name to go in edit mode.
- Choose "API guide" on left navigation menu.
- Locate your License Key and Website API Key under "Key API Parameters" section.
- Copy Website API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your iRefer account will now be successfully connected.