TrueSaaS Help & Support
What iRefer Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Signup - Triggers when a new signup is added to a referral campaign. (Deprecated - use New Customer instead).
- New Customer - Triggers when a customer is added to your referral campaign.
- New Specific Action Signup - Triggers when a referred visitor completes a specific action on your website. (Deprecated - use New Referral instead).
- New Referral - Triggers when a referred lead joins your website.
- Find Customer - Find the customer info for an existing customer on your iRefer campaign.
- Find Referrer - Find the referral stats for an existing referrer on your iRefer campaign.
- Add Specific Action Signup - Adds a new Specific Action completion by a referred person on your iRefer referral campaign. (Deprecated - use Add Referral instead).
- Add Referral by Referrer Code - Adds a new referral on your iRefer referral campaign using Referrer Code.
- Create Referrer - Creates a new referrer on your iRefer referral campaign. (Deprecated - use Invite Customer instead).
- Add Referral by Referrer Email - Adds a new referral on your iRefer referral campaign using Referrer Email.
- Approve Referral - Approve a referral on your iRefer referral campaign.
- Invite Customer - Invites a customer to your iRefer referral campaign.
How to Get Started with iRefer on Zapier
When you start creating a iRefer Zap, you will be asked to connect your iRefer account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your iRefer API key.
To locate your API Key in your iRefer account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your iRefer account at https://app.irefer.io
- Click on your campaign name to go in edit mode.
- Choose "API guide" on left navigation menu.
- Locate your License Key and Website API Key under "Key API Parameters" section.
- Copy Website API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your iRefer account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with iRefer
Common Problems with iRefer on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message