How to connect involve.me + Omnisend
Zapier lets you send info between involve.me and Omnisend automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Completed Submission
Triggers when a participant completes a submission in your project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Select custom event to be triggered. Create custom events in an Omnisend App, if you haven't done that yet.
Enter for which contact (subscriber) this custom event should be triggered.
Enter custom field system name and select its value.
fieldsis an object with your defined (in Omnisend app) keys and values with predefined corresponding types. Custom fields can contain any information needed on automated emails.
Email is required if Phone Number is not provided.
Phone Number is required if Email is not provided.
- -subscribed - Contact is subscribed (default)
- -unsubscribed - Contact has unsubscribed
- -nonSubscribed - Contact's status is unknown (contact hasn't subscribed or unsubscribed yet)
- -removed (DEPRECATED) - Contact was removed by system (bounced emails, etc.) or administrator.
If empty - will be pre-filled with current date.
We strongly recommend to add at least one tag so you could separate among all contacts, i.e. source: mailchimp. Enter one tag per input. Press '+' button to add more tags.
Contact Creation Date
Contacts creation date, ISO 8601 format. (example: 2017-05-30T14:11:12Z).
ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 (2 letter) country codes. More info here.
Postal or Zip Code
Contact's gender. Can be: m - male, f - female.
Date format. Example: 1981-11-05.
ISO 8601 format.
Opt-in IP address in ipv4 or ipv6 format. Opt-In Date is required if this field is passed.
Enter custom properties name and select field so that values would be assigned.
- Can contain only Latin characters, numbers, "_" (underscore) sign
- Name is case sensitive
- Max name length - 128 symbols. Bellow entered custom properties name will be filled after predefined "zapier_", i.e. zapier_[YOUR_ENTERED_PROPERTIES_NAME]. So you have 122 symbols left.
- String max length - 2048 characters
- List and object types are not supported
- Floats are rounded to 6 digits precision.
Read more here.
Send Welcome Email
Send welcome email (will be sent only if welcome workflow is turned on) or not. Default value - true.
How involve.me + Omnisend Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate involve.me and Omnisend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.