How to connect involve.me + MongoDB
Zapier lets you send info between involve.me and MongoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new participant or lead is created.
automatically do this!
Create a new document in a collection of your choice.
- New LeadTriggers when a new participant or lead is created.Trigger
- New CollectionTriggers when you add a new collection.Trigger
- New DatabaseTriggers when you add a new database.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when you add a new document to a collection.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when you add a new field to a collection.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreate a new document in a collection of your choice.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate involve.me + MongoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.