How to connect InTouch Tool + ClickSend SMS
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and ClickSend SMS automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
All Followups Sent
Triggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Try ItTriggerInstant
LinkedIn Profile URLRequired
LinkedIn profile URL of your prospect as they appear in your InTouch tool campaign.
The list where you want to add the contact.
Contact's first name.
Contact's last name.
The contact phone in local or international format e.g. +61411111111.
Contact's email address.
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
The contact's country. Must be a 2-character country code e.g. "US", "AU", "GB".
Triggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Try ItTriggerInstant
Your existing InTouch Tool campaign to add the prospect to. You can create one from the InTouch Tool chrome extension.
LinkedIn profile URLRequired
Prospect's LinkedIn profile URL
New Incoming SMS
Triggers when a new incoming sms is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
The name of the contact list.
How InTouch Tool + ClickSend SMS Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and ClickSend SMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.