How to connect TPNI Engage + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between TPNI Engage and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
- New CampaignTriggered when a new campaign is added.Trigger
- New Subscriber AddedNew Subscriber AddedTrigger
- New Timed Subscriber AddedTriggers a predefined amount of time after a subscriber is added, perfect for catching follow up responses.Trigger
- Add New SubscriberAdd New SubscriberAction
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate TPNI Engage and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.