TPNI Engage + Slack Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between TPNI Engage and Slack.
It's easy to connect TPNI Engage + Slack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new campaign is added.
Triggers a predefined amount of time after a subscriber is added, perfect for catching follow up responses.
Triggers whenever a new #channel is created.
Triggers when a custom emoji has been added to a team.
Triggers when a username or highlight word is mentioned in a public #channel.
New Subscriber Added
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public channel.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when a new file is uploaded to your workspace.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #private-channel or multi-dm.
- Step 1: Authenticate TPNI Engage + Slack.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.