Instagram + Stackla Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Instagram and Stackla.
It's easy to connect Instagram + Stackla and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
Triggers when a new Asset is added to the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Triggers when a content creator completes the Rights by Registration process.
Triggers when a tile has a tag applied to it.
Create a new filter.
Triggers when an Asset is updated in the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Send a Tile or Asset to a third party application. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Triggers when a tile has its status changed to Publish.
Add a historic tile from Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Create a new HTML tile in Stackla.
- Step 1: Authenticate Instagram + Stackla.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.