Keeping tags on certain trends on Instagram can be hard. This integration makes it easy to log an Instagram photo, video or media with a specific tag into Slack.
How It Works
- A photo/video with a specific tag is added to Instagram from a public account
- Zapier automatically posts that item to Slack for you
What You Need
- An Instagram account
- A Slack account
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Share your new Instagram photos and videos in Slack
Whether you want to show off your brand's Instagram account to your team or keep your co-workers in the loop on your explorations outside of work, use this Instagram Slack integration to post new photos and videos to your team's communication tool.
How It Works
- You post a new photo or video to Instagram
- Zapier shares that photo or video in the Slack channel of your choice
What You Need
- Instagram account
- Slack account
Get Slack notifications for new Instagram hashtag mentions and get an email summary of those mentions daily, weekly, or monthly
Keeping current on Instagram hashtags is crucial for brand growth, but tallying those mentions by hand consumes time you don't have. After you set up this automation, Zapier will do the hard work for you. Whenever a hashtag you designate is mentioned, Zapier will notify the Slack channel of your choice so your team can be the first on the scene. Digest by Zapier stores an ongoing log of those mentions and sends you an email summary daily, weekly, or monthly. That way, you can see all of your latest hashtag mentions at a glance.
How this Instagram-Slack integration works
- A Instagram photo or video with a hashtag of your choosing is posted
- Slack sends a message about the post to the channel you designate
- Digest by Zapier stores a running log of those new posts
- A summary of those Instagram mentions are emailed to you on a schedule you choose - daily, weekly, or monthly
It's easy to connect Instagram + Slack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
Send a direct message to a user or yourself from the Slackbot.
Triggers when you star a message.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Adds a reminder for yourself or a teammate, just like the
/remind slash command.
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public channel.
Sets the topic on a selected channel.
Triggers whenever a new #channel is created.
Invite a new User to your Slack workspace. Uses legacy tokens.