How to connect Instagram + InEvent
Zapier lets you send info between Instagram and InEvent automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
Creates or updates an attendee at an event
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- API RequestTriggers a custom API Request (highly technical).Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is enrolled to the event.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-In(For event check ins, use "New Attendee" with "Attendee present" filter). Triggers when an attendee checks-in at an event or an activityTrigger
- New Attendee Check-Out(For event check outs, use "New Attendee" with "Attendee absent" filter). Triggers when an attendee checks-out from an event or an activityTrigger
- Poll AnswersTriggers when an attendee answer a poll for a given activity.Trigger
- Create or Update AttendeeCreates or updates an attendee at an eventAction
Updates an attendee at an event
Finds events at your account
- Step 1: Authenticate Instagram + InEvent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.