How to connect Instagram + Act!
Zapier lets you send info between Instagram and Act! automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
Adds an activity to a contact.
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when a new opportunity is created.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds an activity to a contact.Action
- Add NoteAdds a note to a contact.Action
- Add OpportunityCreates a new opportunity.Action
- Add ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Add HistoryAdds a history to a contact.Action
Creates a new group.
Updates a new contact.
Finds or creates a contact.
Finds or creates a specific find contact dynamic.
- Step 1: Authenticate Instagram + Act!.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.