How to connect inSided + inSided
Zapier lets you send info between inSided and inSided automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with inSided
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their inSided workflows do more for them.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee has signed up to an event.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when a new reply is created.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.Trigger
- New Topic LikeTriggers when a topic is liked.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Updated Idea StatusTriggers when an ideation status has changed.Trigger
- Updated Topic Moderator TagsTriggers when a specified moderator tag is updated.Trigger
- Append Moderator Tags to TopicAppends moderator tags to topic.Action
Creates a reply.
Finds a topic by a moderator tag.
Finds a user by Username, Email Address or ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate inSided + inSided.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.