Infusionsoft by Keap Help & Support
What Infusionsoft Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Tag Added to Contact - Triggers when a tag gets added to a contact for the first time.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when you add a new opportunity.
- New Subscription Plan - Triggers when you add a new subscription plan.
- New Company - Triggers when you add a new company.
- New Subscription - Triggers when a contact subscribes to plan.
- New Tag - Triggers when you add a new tag.
- New Action sequence - Triggered when a new action sequence is added.
- Cancelled Subscription - Triggers when a contact unsubscribes from plan.
- New Product - Triggers when you add a new product.
- New Contact - Triggers when you add a new contact.
- New Affiliate - Triggers when you add a new affiliate.
- New Invoice - Triggers when you add a new invoice (with line item support).
- New Invoice - Triggers when you add a new invoice.
- New Contact Action - Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).
- New Expense - Triggers when you add a new expense for an opportunity or leadsource.
- New Payment - Triggers when you add a new payment of any type (Cash, Refund, check, PayPal, etc.)
- Credit Card Charge - Triggers when a credit card charge is processed from Infusionsoft through a merchant account.
- Create Note - Creates a note on an existing contact
- Update Contact - Updates an existing contact.
- Create Product - Create a new Product.
- Create/Update Contact - Creates a new contact. Can be used to update existing contacts too.
- Tag Existing Contact - Applies a tag to an existing contact.
- Create Company - Create a new company.
- Send Email - Create and send a new email to a contact or multiple contacts, as well as record the email in the contacts' email history.
- Create Order - Creates a new order.
- Find a Contact - Find a Contact by their Email Address or Username.
- Find an Invoice - Find an Invoice by specifying a Contact and Invoice details.
How to Get Started with Infusionsoft
To get started with Infusionsoft, first click to connect a Infusionsoft account in your zap.
Next, you'll be redirected to Infusionsoft where you'll be asked to login and to authorize the connection to Zapier.
If everything is correct, you'll be directed back to Zapier where you'll see yourInfusionsoft account connected.
Popular Things to do with Infusionsoft
Common Problems with Infusionsoft
I'm not seeing my Tag in the drop-down menu#
If you're not seeing your Tag listed, search for the tag name in the field and click the "Check Infusionsoft & reload to bring in new choices" option:
Tags are loaded from Infusionsoft 30 at a time -- so if you have a large number of tags in your account it might require more than one click in order for it to show up:
My Contacts Aren't Being Marked as Marketable in Infusionsoft?#
If your contacts aren't being marked as marketable, you likely need to flip the email opt-in field to "yes" in your Action.
One may also see a reference to non-marketable as "Do Not Mail" as well, and the above solution should solve this problem for you.
Can I send HTML Emails with the Send Email action?#
Yes! Infusionsoft's "Send Email" action supports HTML messages. You'll choose whether you want HTML or plain text when configuring your action.
Tagged contacts aren't triggering my Zap!#
It's not uncommon for the “Tag Added to Contact” trigger not behaving quite the way you expect. There are a few potential causes for this error:
Was the tag was already on the contact when the Zap was turned on, then removed and re-added?
Your Zap will only trigger if it's never seen the tag on the contact. One workaround is to turn the Zap off, remove the tag, turn the Zap on, and then re-add the tag. Do you have many tags selected in your trigger? If the your Zap is watching for a bunch of tags, like so: the Zap will only trigger the first time thatany of those tags is added. So, in this example, if the contact is tagged with Zapier_Update_1, then is tagged with Zapier_Update_2 a week later, only the first tag will trigger the zap.
Do about 500 contacts or more have this tag in your Infusionsoft account? And/or did you receive a
READ ReadTimeout DNSHTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.infusionsoft.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=39) error via email or when testing?
This usually happens when there are a significant number of Contacts under the same Tag.
To get around this, you can use a temporary Tag to trigger your Zap. Then, you can add an extra step at the end of your Zap that uses the "Create/Update Contact" Action to remove this temporary Tag. The goal is to keep the number of Contacts with this temporary "trigger Tag" as low as possible.
Was the tag was added to more than 300 contacts at once?
Unfortunately, a Zap can only trigger on 300 tagged contacts at a time. Try tagging fewer contacts and see if that helps!
Do you have more than one tag with the same name?
If you've got more than one tag of the same name, your Zap will have trouble triggering. To fix this, clean up your tags in Infusionsoft, and then try reselecting your tag in your trigger setup.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message