How to connect index.as + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between index.as and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LinkTriggers when a new link added to an index.Trigger
- New IndexTriggers when a new index is created.Trigger
- Create New IndexCreates an IndexAction
- Create LinkCreates a link in an indexAction
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate index.as and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.