IMAP by Zapier + Bonjoro Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between IMAP by Zapier and Bonjoro.
It's easy to connect IMAP by Zapier + Bonjoro and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you receive a new email.
Triggers when an existing Bonjoro is assigned to a different team member.
Triggers when a user clicks the Bonjoro call to action.
Triggers when a Bonjoro is created by a team member or automation.
Triggers when a Bonjoro email is opened.
Triggers when you add a new mailbox to your account.
Triggers when a Bonjoro email bounces. Note that if you're using a custom mail integration such as Google, bounces may not be detected.
Triggers when a Bonjoro is sent by a team member.
Triggers when a Bonjoro is dismissed by a team member.
Triggers when a user reacts to a Bonjoro.
- Step 1: Authenticate IMAP by Zapier + Bonjoro.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.