iContact Help & Support
What iContact Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is updated.
- New Contact - Triggers when a contact is created.
- New List - Triggers when a new list is created.
- New Sender Property - Triggers when a new sender property is created.
- Contact Unsubscribed - Triggers when a contact unsubscribes.
- New Message - Triggers on a new message.
- Contact Subscribed - Triggers when a contact subscribes.
- New Contact in List - Triggers when a contact is created in the given list.
- Find Contact - Finds contact by search field.
- Find Sender Property - Finds Sender Property by search field.
- Subscribe Contact to List - Subscribes a contact to a given list.
- Unsubscribe Contact - Unsubscribes a contact from a given list.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact in your account.
- Create Sender Property - Creates a new sender property.
- Send HTML Message - Creates and sends a new message from custom HTML.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
How to Get Started with iContact on Zapier
When you start creating a iContact Zap, you will be asked to connect your iContact account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your iContact API key.
To locate your API Key in your iContact account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your iContact account
- Click on your user name in the top right corner of the application
- Click on "Settings and Billing"
- Click on "iContact API"
- Give your API application a name and description
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your iContact account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with iContact
Common Problems with iContact on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message