How to connect I Done This + Yanado
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Yanado automatically—no code required.
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New Email TaskTriggers when a new email task is created.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is created.Trigger
- Updated TaskTriggers when a task is updated.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task Status ChangedTriggers when a new task is moved to a specific status.Trigger
- Create Task From EmailCreates a new task from an email.Action
Creates a new task.
Updates a task.
Find task by its name and list.
Finds or creates a specific findTask.
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This + Yanado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.