How to connect I Done This + Workboard
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Workboard automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New Action ItemTriggers when you select an action item on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
- New Comment in Action ItemTriggers when a new comment is added in action itemTrigger
- New Comment in GoalTriggers when a new comment is added in a goalTrigger
- New GoalTriggers when you select a goal on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when you create a team meeting or 1on1 meeting on Workboard.Trigger
- New WorkstreamTriggers when you select a workstream on Workboard and push it to your Zap.Trigger
Creates a new team
Creates a new Workstream
Create an action item in Workboard
Update a metrics assigned to a goal in Workboard
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This and Workboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.