How to connect I Done This + Weekdone
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Weekdone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New ItemTriggers when new items are added to Weekdone report.Trigger
- New ObjectiveTriggers when new Objective has been added.Trigger
- Create New ItemCreate new Weekdone report item.Action
- Create New ObjectiveCreates new Objective.Action
- Update ItemUpdate Weekdone Item parameters.Action
- Update ObjectiveUpdate Objective text.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This and Weekdone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
I Done This makes it easy to track and celebrate the progress that you and your colleagues make at work every day. We email you at day's end and ask, "What'd you get done today?" Just reply. The next morning, you'll get a digest that shows your team's accomplishments from yesterday. Start a conversation and share your thanks.