How to connect I Done This + Redmine
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Redmine automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New IssueTriggers when you add a new issue.Trigger
- New Issue PriorityTriggers when you add a new issue priority.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when you add a new project.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when you add a new time entry.Trigger
- New TrackerTriggers when you add a new tracker.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
Create a new issue.
Create a new project.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This and Redmine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.