How to connect I Done This + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Quip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.Action
- Add Row to SpreadsheetThis action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.Action
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Send MessageSend a message to a Quip thread.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This and Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
I Done This makes it easy to track and celebrate the progress that you and your colleagues make at work every day. We email you at day's end and ask, "What'd you get done today?" Just reply. The next morning, you'll get a digest that shows your team's accomplishments from yesterday. Start a conversation and share your thanks.
Quip is a modern productivity suite that enables you and your team to collaborate on any device. It works across iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, and the desktop web. Quip has a simple and elegant interface that combines documents and messages into a single chat-like “thread” of updates, making collaboration immediate and easy. You can share documents, tables, checklists, and more so multiple people can edit and discuss together in a single, shared workspace.