How to connect Hugo + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between Hugo and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is created.Trigger
- New DocTriggers when a doc is created.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- Add CommentCreates a new comment for a task.Action
- Add Discussion CommentCreates a new comment for a discussion.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project in a project group.Action
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hugo and Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.