How to connect Hugo + Coda
Zapier lets you send info between Hugo and Coda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is created.Trigger
- New DocTriggers when a doc is created.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in the selected table.Action
- Upsert RowCreates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.Action
Search for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hugo and Coda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.