How to connect Hugo + Any.do
Zapier lets you send info between Hugo and Any.do automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is created.Trigger
- New DocTriggers when a doc is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdates an existing task.Action
- Find TaskFinds a task by title.Action
Finds a task by title.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hugo and Any.do.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.