How to connect HouseVize + Mojo
Zapier lets you send info between HouseVize and Mojo automatically—no code required.
- New LeadTriggers when new lead is created.Trigger
- Create LeadAdd leads to housevize.Action
- New Contact in GroupTriggers when a contact is added to a group in Mojo (contact sync is not available for contacts within a previous integration).Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created (through the create contact form in Data & Dialer section).Trigger
- Contact Number Marked as "Bad Number"Triggers when a contact number is marked as "Bad Number" in Mojo.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a contact is updated. Specifically when a basic field (like name, address, etc), misc field (Listing Status, etc), note or information field (Last Call Result, etc) is changed in Mojo.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created in Mojo (through the contact screen only).Trigger
Triggers when a note is updated in Mojo.
Create Contact in Mojo and assign to calling list.
Create a contact in Mojo and assign to one or more groups.
Creates a calendar activity in Mojo.
Update Contact in Mojo. A Contact_ID value is necessary. It can be retrieved from a New Contact, New Contact in Group or Contact Updated trigger or from the Create Contact in Group Action.
- Step 1: Authenticate HouseVize + Mojo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.