How to connect Hive + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Hive and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ActionTriggers when an action is created.Trigger
- Updated ActionTriggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").Trigger
- Copy ProjectCopy project.Action
- Create Action for WorkspaceCreates a new action for workspace.Action
- Create Action for ProjectCreates a new action for project.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message in Hive.Action
- Trigger Action TemplateTriggers a Hive action template.Action
- Update ActionUpdates an actionAction
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hive and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.