Hatchbuck Help & Support
What Hatchbuck Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Webhook Automation Event - Triggers when a webhook automation step is called.
- Add Note - Adds a note to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds the note.
- Add Tag - Adds tag to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds tags.
- Create/Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact.
How to Get Started with Hatchbuck on Zapier
To get started with Hatchbuck on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Hatchbuck account to use with your Zap. Next, you'll be asked to name your Hatchbuck connection and enter your API Key:
To locate your API Key in your Hatchbuck account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Hatchbuck account.
- In the top right, click on Account Settings.
- Once in the account settings, select Web API.
- Click to generate the API Key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Hatchbuck account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Hatchbuck
Common Problems with Hatchbuck
My address fields are not showing up#
If you include any address fields, you have to include them all, including the country. If you leave any of the address fields blank, the contact will be created but all address fields will be left out. Make sure to map all the address fields and you should be good to go!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message