How to connect Harness + AntEater
Zapier lets you send info between Harness and AntEater automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Donation FailedTriggers when a donation of any kind (one-time, monthly, round-up) fails, usually due to card errors.Trigger
- Monthly Donation CancelledTriggers when a donor cancels a monthly donation.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation of the selected type is created.Trigger
- New DonorTriggers when a donor registers a new account.Trigger
- Monthly Donation CreatedTriggers when a donor creates a new monthly donation subscription.Trigger
- Round-Up Account CreatedTriggers when a donor connects a new round-up account.Trigger
- Round-Up Account CancelledTriggers when a donor cancelled their round-up account.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
Creates a message
- Step 1: Authenticate Harness and AntEater.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.