How to connect Happy Grasshopper + Revaluate
Zapier lets you send info between Happy Grasshopper and Revaluate automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Check TagsQueries tags for a contact.Trigger
- New Email SentThis will update a record with a note about messages delivered from Happy Grasshopper.Trigger
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added to Happy Grasshopper.Trigger
- Deleted ContactTriggers when a contact is deleted.Trigger
- New TagTriggers when a new tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdd contact.Action
- Delete ContactDelete a contact.Action
- Suppress ContactUnsubscribe a contact.Action
Triggers when a contact's Revaluate Score goes from below 80 to above 80 making them likely to move.
Triggers when a contact whose score was above 80, drops below 80.
Triggers weekly to allow for updating of all contact scores in an external system.
Creates a Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate Happy Grasshopper and Revaluate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.