How to connect Handshake + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Handshake and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Order Status ChangedTriggers when an order changes status.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Update Order StatusUpdates an order status.Action
- Export OrderExports an order to HTML or CSV via the account's template.Action
- Email Order ConfirmationSends an order to a specified list of email addresses.Action
- Copy/Split OrderCopies or splits an order by a user-defined key.Action
- Update Order CategoryUpdates the order category.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Handshake + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.