How to connect Gumroad + RocketResponder
Zapier lets you send info between Gumroad and RocketResponder automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
This Trigger fires every time a cancellation of a subscription occurs.
automatically do this!
Adds a new Subscriber to your List
- CancellationThis Trigger fires every time a cancellation of a subscription occurs.TriggerInstant
- New ProductTriggers when you add a new product to your Gumroad account.TriggerScheduled
- RefundThis Trigger fires every time a sale is refunded.TriggerInstant
- SaleThis Trigger fires every time a sale occurs.TriggerInstant
- Add SubscriberAdds a new Subscriber to your ListActionScheduled
- Unsubscribe SubscriberRemoves a Subscriber from your ListActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Gumroad + RocketResponder.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.