How to connect Gumroad + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between Gumroad and Pushover automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- CancellationThis Trigger fires every time a cancellation of a subscription occurs.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when you add a new product to your Gumroad account.Trigger
- RefundThis Trigger fires every time a sale is refunded.Trigger
- SaleThis Trigger fires every time a sale occurs.Trigger
- Send a Pushover NotificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devicesAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Gumroad and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.