How to connect Gro CRM + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between Gro CRM and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create AccountCreate a new account.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new Client is created.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gro CRM and ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.