How to connect Gro CRM + Donately
Zapier lets you send info between Gro CRM and Donately automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create AccountCreate a new account.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is created in your Donately account.Trigger
- List DonationsLists the donations for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 donations.Trigger
- New FundraiserTriggers when a new fundraiser is created in your Donately account.Trigger
- List FundraisersLists the fundraisers for your Donately account, defaults to the most recently createdTrigger
- Recurring Plan FailureTriggers when an existing recurring plan fails to runTrigger
- List Failed Recurring PlansLists the failed recurring plans for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 failed plans.Trigger
Finds a donation.
Finds a fundraiser.
Finds a Recurring Plan.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gro CRM and Donately.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.