How to connect Gravity Forms + ExpressPigeon
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and ExpressPigeon automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Contact Added To ListTriggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactAdd a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.Action
- Suppress ContactRemoves a contact from all lists.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an e-mail using an existing template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and ExpressPigeon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Gravity Forms Tutorials
ExpressPigeon is a comprehensive Marketing and Transactional email service provider offering flexible deliverability options and custom integrations. Eliminate the need to write code when using our advanced editor, and contact our helpful staff for any assistance. Send with ease and track everything!