How to connect GrassBlade LRS + Timeular
Zapier lets you send info between GrassBlade LRS and Timeular automatically—no code required.
- New StatementTriggers when a new statement is received in your LRS. Works only with GrassBlade Cloud LRS.Trigger
- Create StatementsIt will be create xAPI statements.Action
- Tracking StartedTriggers when a new tracking is started.Trigger
- Time Entry CreatedTriggers when when a time entry is created.Trigger
- Time Entry DeletedTriggers when when a time entry is deleted.Trigger
- Time Entry UpdatedTriggers when when a time entry is updated.Trigger
- Tracking CanceledTriggers when a tracking is canceled.Trigger
- Tracking UpdatedTriggers when a tracking is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a tracking is stopped.
Creates an activity.
Creates a time entry for a given activity, start- and end-time.
Start Tracking an Activity.
Stop the current time tracking.
- Step 1: Authenticate GrassBlade LRS and Timeular.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.