How to connect GoTo Webinar + Unbounce + Doppler
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Webinar, Unbounce, and Doppler automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with GoTo Webinar + Unbounce + Doppler
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with GoTo Webinar, Unbounce, and Doppler. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
- Create WebinarCreate and schedule a new, single-session webinar.Action
- Find RegistrantFinds an existing registrant.Action
- Find WebinarFinds an existing webinar.Action
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
Adds or updates a subscriber.
Removes a subscriber from a list.
Unsubscribes an email address.
Finds an existing subscriber.
Find or Add Subscriber
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Webinar, Unbounce, and Doppler.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.