How to connect GoTo Webinar + Plezi + Microsoft Excel
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Webinar, Plezi, and Microsoft Excel automatically—no code required.
Do even more with GoTo Webinar + Plezi + Microsoft Excel
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with GoTo Webinar, Plezi, and Microsoft Excel. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
A registrant must complete the webinar to be considered an attendee and trigger this Zap.
New Upcoming Webinar
Triggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Try ItTriggerScheduled
If left blank, the default is your GoToWebinar account time zone.
Enter the exact start time of the webinar.
Optionally search for a partial or full match of the title. Full matches will beprioritized. Only use this field if you have multiple webinars with the same "Start Time".
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How GoTo Webinar + Plezi + Microsoft Excel Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Webinar, Plezi, and Microsoft Excel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.